Flawless Foundation 

d_200909_perfectskin6.jpg



I started wearing foundation when I was around 18. I went to MAC and bought some Studio fix powder plus foundation. I loved it and only really wore it on special occasions. However, when I started wearing liquid foundation around the age of 21, that's when I really fell in love.
I saw how it created the perfect canvas & made my eyes and lips stand out. Although, there were times when I used foundation as a mask- to hide the spots and eczema I had at the time. I later realised that to get the most out of my 'canvas', it would have to begin with my skin... 
Now, years later, thankfully my skin is much better and I feel I now get the most out of my foundation.

I'm a fan of all the different foundation looks from barely there to full coverage. I love the way Kim K' makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic applies foundation and concealer in that absolutely flawless, perfect, doll skin way.

video_object.png

I also love the way some makeup artists will simply use a little concealer and powder. It's all good. From luminous Dewey skin to completely matte. 

NaomiCampbell284569.jpg

1_fresh+flawless+skin.jpg

608x304_photo16860.jpg

black-skin-makeup.jpg

Jem+Mitchell+++Vogue+China+Beauty+1.jpg

megan-fox-flawless-skin.jpg

Naomi_Campbell__Pir_180988m.jpg

flawlessskinrm1.jpg


When I apply makeup for my YouTube tutorials, I always opt for full coverage because my camera seems to pic up every pore, spot and imperfection. Here's my on camera foundation routine:

video_object.png

Products Used;

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW45
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC45 and NC50
Dermablend Concealer Chroma 5 1/2 and Chroma 1
CCUK Silk Finishing Powder 'Translucent'
MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation NW43
Sleek Face Contour Kit 'Medium'
MAC Fix +