Vogue UK October 2011 Issue

I didn't renew my Vogue magazine subscription this year and I thought I would miss it but I've been doing fine... that was until I saw this October 2011 issue in Tesco yesterday. I could spot it a mile away as I felt Adele's big gorgeous eyes on the front cover, beckoning me to buy! I stood there wondering if I should really spend £4.80 on a magazine? As I flicked through the pages I was slowly being enticed... Fall fashion is my absolute favorite trend season & the clothes looked sooo good! (I know many people say Vogue is just full of adverts, but I really like the ad campaigns too...)

I managed to resist my urge and didn't buy the mag in the end but then started to regret my decision earlier today. 
I decided to console myself by shooting a tutorial of Adele's makeup. 
She looks amazing and this definitely caught my eye. 


My version (I even bothered to curl my hair!)



Products Used;

Derma Color Concealer #D20
Sleek Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette 'Storm'
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #1 'Intense Black'
Sleek Blush #934 'Sahara'
Prohibition Lipstick 'Novajo' (dupe for MAC 'Film Noir')
M.U.A Make Up Academy Lipstick #11