About Me

My Photo
I'm a musical and visual artist with a degree in animation. I also enjoy painting, makeup artistry, dress making, fashion design and digital art working My love of art and fashion have compelled me to begin focusing my creativity in the area of fashion illustration and photography. I'm all about expanding creativity in all it's forms. If you share in my interests, hopefully you'll enjoy my blog posts!

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

LookBook: How I Style Shirts

LookBook: How I Style Shirts
(video below)


Hey guys! I recorded my first LookBook video (below).
I absolutely love shirts and there are so many different ways to wear them. 
Here are just a few ways I like to style my various shirts.


Outfit 1
Shirt, NewLook
Leather Leggings, H&M
Shoes, eBay (also featured in my previous Tropic Thunder post) 
Bag, Zara (with DIY added chain)
Necklace #1, Vintage #2 Primark
Cuffs, Miss Selfridge 

 
Outfit 2
Shirt, Primark
Skirt, Punky Fish
Shoes, NewLook
Bag, Punky Fish
Body Chain, Miss Selfridge
Necklace, Primark




Outfit 3
Shirt, Charity Shop
Dress, Punky Fish
Belt #1, eBay
Belt #2, Save the Children (Charity Shop)
Boots, Topshop
Bag, Punky Fish


Outfit 4
Shirt, Vintage
Trousers, Beyond Retro
Shoes, NineWest
Hat, Beyond Retro
Necklace, NewLook


Outfit 5
Shirt, Vintage
Sequin top, Zigzags Boutique 
Leggings, H&M
Shoes, NewLook
Necklace, Primark

Outfit 6
Shirt, Vintage (same as Outfit 4)
Dress, Zara
Belt, River Island
Necklace, #1 NewLook #2 Primark
Bag, Vintage Dior
Boots, Zigzags Boutique 


4 comments:

  1. I love how you wore the shirt and dress together, something I will like to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing that! Probably because I'm a 90's kid I guess… Def give it a try!xx

      Delete
  2. Love your style a lot Bisa ! You are amazing as always, watched the video of this lookbook and your editing and new song oh just amazing... Can i ask you something, that red pumps that you buy from ebay aree soo amazing can i learn the link or the seller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so so much!! Unfortunately, they stopped selling those shoes (I bought them 2 years ago) Sorry hun!xx

      Delete