A couple of weeks ago we had a small house party and I was really feeling my makeup so i took about 1000000000 candid selfies in different rooms all over the house (don't act like you've never done this before)!


I call them candid selfies because the house was messy and I didn't clear the space or try to make everything look perfect in true Instagram form. There are random bottles, wigs and a bag of maize flour in some of the pics. I was also wearing joggers and a long sleeve T because it was that kinda party and I was at home lol!





Anyway, A while back, I did a post on 25 Facts About Me and I thought I would do another one.
This questionnaire was initially comprised of 95 questions which I managed to edit down to 50! Hurah!

So... Here they are;

1. What is your full name?  Stephanie Bisa ...
2. Are you named after anyone?  Stephanie Powers an American actress from the 80's TV show Heart to Heart
3. What does your name mean?  Queen, Crowned One, Crowned in Victory
4. Where are you from?  Ghana
5. Where were you born?  "Hove, actually" (English inside joke)
6. Which of your parents are you more like?  Both. My mum is into Fashion design & Makeup. My Dad is into Music, Movies & staying up late.
7. What is your favourite drink?  Anything Fruity but Virgin Pina Coladas are pretty damn good! I hate alcohol.
8. What is your favourite food?  I love colourful food with lots of veg and meat with a spicy, chilli kick to it
9. What is your favourite childhood memory?  Christmas at my nan's house with the whole family visiting. Uncles, Aunts and a multitude of cousins!
10. What is your favourite way to pass time?  Making clothes, writing music, watching movies
11. What is your favourite sport?  Don't understand the question!
12. Are you a fan of any sports team?  No, but when I was a kid everyone either supported Arsenal or Tottenham football team. You had to choose a side so I picked Arsenal
13. Are you scared of heights?  Nope. Used to be but I decided to get over it
14. What is an ideal first date for you?  Someone who comes up with the most elaborate, fun yet spontaneous way to spend time with me, will always win my heart.
15. What is at the top of your bucket list?  Sky Diving or paragliding
16. What is something you look for in a partner?  The list is lonnnnng!
17. What is something you wish you were gifted at doing?  Gymnastics. Although I still believe I'll master it someday
18. What is the one item you can’t leave home without?  My iPad
19. What is the last book you read?  Wholeness
20. What is your biggest goal?  To become the person I know I have the potential to be.
21. What is your favourite fairytale?  Cinderella
22. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?  Chocolate. Although I'm not a huge ice cream fan. I only like it with loads of things like nuts and caramel and chocolate fudge cake and cookie dough and syrup and...
23. What is your favourite music genre?  Soul, Rnb, Hiphop, Funky House, Rock @
24. What is your favourite nickname?  Step- Reebok
25. What is your favourite quote?  She who dares wins
26. What is your favourite type of clothing?  Dresses!!
27. What is your star sign?  Don't believe in them
28. Do you have a tattoo?  Nope
29. Do you have any allergies?  Cats and some dogs
30. Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?  Yes. My faith in Christ
31. What was the first concert you ever attended?  My first big stadium concert was Destiny's Child.
32. What was your favourite subject in High School?  Art
33. What was your first job?  Toys R Us
34. What was your least favourite subject in High School?  P.E. Omg! I hated it so much! (Why do kids get forced into playing competitive sports?! There should be a private workout/ gym option like in the real world!!!)
35. When was the last time you cried?  2 weeks ago. (P.M.S)
36. Who has left the most impact on your life?  My mother
37. Who is the best teacher you ever had?  All my English teachers in high school were great. They all believed in me.
38. Who is the first person you call when something exciting happens?  My mum
39. Who is your role model?  Jesus
40. Who was your first Celebrity crush?  Zack Morris... then Slater from Saved by the Bell.  Oh and Aladdin and Eddie Murphy AND Michael Jackson
41. Who is your favourite actor?  Tom Hanks
42. How many relationships have you been in?  Zero
43. If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?  Be BOLD
44. Last time you swam in a pool?  Cannot remember. Must be at least over 15 years ago
45. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your driving skills? 8.5
46. One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid?  Life is a series tests and lessons. You are not alone..
47. The first app you check when you wake up in the morning?  Youvision Bible app
48. What app do you use most?  Netflix & Instagram
49. What are some of your bad habits?  Cleaning my ears too much. Picking my nose- sorry, not sorry
 50. What countries have you visited?  France (Paris & Calais), America (Washington DC), Ghana (Komasi & Accra), Switzerland (Geneva), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Madrid), Grand Canaria (Las Palmas), Wales, Ireland



Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to subscribe for immediate posts updates.

Be BOLD!xx