About Me

My Photo
I'm a musical and visual artist with a degree in animation. I also enjoy painting, makeup artistry, dress making, fashion design and digital art working My love of art and fashion have compelled me to begin focusing my creativity in the area of fashion illustration and photography. I'm all about expanding creativity in all it's forms. If you share in my interests, hopefully you'll enjoy my blog posts!

Thursday, 21 April 2011

The Pink Barbie Look

Bay Doll Face


List Of Products Used;

Sleek Primer Palette
Mac Fix +
Mac Pigment 'Violet'
120 Eyeshadow Palette
Mac Pigment 'Pink Bronze'
NYC Kohl Eye Pencil #926 'White'
Saffron Gel Liner
Sleek Blush #937 'Flamingo'
Sleek Face Contour Kit (Medium)
Mac Lipstick 'Pink Nouveau
M.U.A Lipstick #3










Barbie Loves Mac

I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it. I guess it's because ever since I was a kid, I loved Barbie & have never really gotten over her! I just had to do my own version.


I didn't have any of the original MAC products used, so I used my own.





List of products used;

Kiss Rose eyeshadow palette
Beauty Uk Eyeshadow Collection #6
Bonny Ann Lip liner #15
Bonny Ann White Kohl Eyeliner #8
Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC50
Sleek Face Contour Kit 'Medium'
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
Saffron Gel Liner
Barry M Lip Paint #52
Barry M Lip Gloss #5



The Pink Barbie Look






1 comment: