Photograph by Rachiannah Yeboah
I am not a feminist. I feel that term is used way too loosely nowadays and some who claim to be, are actually the antithesis.
However, I am a firm believer in equal rights and women empowerment. I believe in the God-given, extraordinary power of a woman. 


Last week I went to see the Wonder Woman movie and absolutely loved it! The message was so positive and inspiring. It wasn't about undermining men, but showing the strength in women.
 Our ability to host seeming contradictions; To be bold, courageous and also nurturing. Vulnerable but not weak. A soft heart and a tough mind.



The film affected me internally in many ways, but it also made me think about my personal style and how the Amazon woman has always appealed to me... Exaggerated shoulders and a small waist with jewellery worn as armor... 

 Image from the post, Power Shoulders





 Image from the post, Killer Heels

Image from the post, LFW AW15- DAY 5


 Image from the post, LONDON FASHION WEEK, DAY 4




Image from the post, Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

If you haven't seen the film yet, I would highly recommend it!

Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!
Be BOLD! xx