As a child, I was very familiar with fear. We knew each other very well... 

One of the hardest things about being an adult is learning to recognise fear in all it's disguises... Fear is a liar. 
It no longer wears the form of monsters in the dark. Now it hides behind my will; making me feel like I just can't be bothered, or I don't really want to do it... when really, I'm actually scared.

The closer I get to my dreams, the more fear kicks in, making me feel ill equipped and generally uncomfortable. But I heard that if you want to be successful, you have to learn how to be Comfortably Uncomfortable...

Whenever I recognise that these feelings are just fear masquerading as truth. This is the first step in conquering that Master of disguises... So I can then face it head on and beat it.



Illustration by me


Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!

Be BOLD! xx