About Me

My Photo
I'm a musical and visual artist with a degree in animation. I also enjoy painting, makeup artistry, dress making, fashion design and digital art working My love of art and fashion have compelled me to begin focusing my creativity in the area of fashion illustration and photography. I'm all about expanding creativity in all it's forms. If you share in my interests, hopefully you'll enjoy my blog posts!

Saturday, 31 December 2011

Candy Girl


I hardly wear 'girly' makeup but I thought I'd go for something 'pretty' & cute. I usually like to add some black just to give a bit of edge so this is something a bit different for me. 
Half way through filming this tutorial I panicked & thought ''OMG it looks horrible!'' But I perserverd and I think it turned out quite nice.







List of Products Used;

Sleek Primer Palette
Beautify 120 Palette
BarryM Dazzle Dust #90
MakeUp Academy Eye liner Pencil in 'Royal Blue'
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner #01 in 'Black'
Sleek Blush #924 'Sunrise'
Sleek Kohl Pencil 'Mossberry' (Berry Collection)
DermaColour Concealer #D20
E.L.F Super Glossy Lip Shine 'Mauve Luxe'



1 comment: