Hello lovely people! Okay, so it's been a long while & instead of writing a long explanation, I thought I would post this vid that I made for YouTube about a week ago. 
Although I love posting on my blog, I haven't been in the right frame of mind to do so... 
Anyway, just watch the vid lol!


I have a load of goodies that I'm working on, ready to go up soon- please bear with me!

I just want to take time out to thank all of you who follow, read & support my blog! 
I really appreciate ur time & feel so blessed to be able to interact with so many cool people!
Thank you!xxx



'Who Told You' Written, Produced & Performed by Bisa

Promised myself I wouldn't fall again
Well I tried
Promised myself I'd never be like them
Foolish pride
Promised myself I wouldn't cry
But I lied, I lied

And so I keep on moving,
Pressing towards the prize

And yeah I keep on moving,
Pressing towards the prize

And I never even realised how much I cried
And I never even realised how hard I tried
When I sat there hugging my knees
I almost died inside, Inside

But who told you it's over? Who? Who?
Who who told you it's over? Who? Who?
 Now told you it's over? Sitting with your head in your hands
Get up & try it again
Who told you it's over? Who? Who?
Sitting with your head in your hands
Get up & try it again

A hope was given for me to hold 
To guard with my heart
A promise of what seemed unfeasible 
In my eyes
I nearly left it behind
But You found me again
Here You are I AM