I'm back with a new tutorial, this one was really enjoyable for me to do. I had lots of fun messing round  the Barbie theme, including creating my own Bisa Doll :)






I've just realised that I have done quite a few Barbie/ Doll Inspired MakeUp Looks- obviously I'm a fan!

These mood boards are from a previous post The Pink Barbie Look


I also did a well known Barbie Inspired Look in Barbie Loves Mac




This recent tutorial is a more toned down, neutral Barbie look. Still 'doll-like', just not so pink & girly

Products Used;

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette, Oh So Special
Technic Eyeshadow Shimmer Stick
BarryM dazzle Dust, Gold Iridescent
Sleek Eau La La Liner
L'Oreal Super Liner, Black Vinyl 
Sleek Blush By 3 Palette, Sugar "Turbinado"
Sleek Blush By 3 Palette, Lace "Chantilly"
Original'Sleek Contour Kit, Medium 
Sleek True Colour Lipstick, Mulberry (Sheen) 
Derma Color Concealer, DM 2
Sleek True Colour Lipstick, HeartBreaker (Matt)



Brushes Used;

Mac 224
Royal & LangNickel  Smudger C420
Royal & LangNickel Chissel Shader C408
Sigma Shader Crease E47, Performance Eyes Kits
Sigma Shader Lid E56, Performance Eyes Kits
Sigma Smudge E21, Performance Eyes Kits



 Gorgeous Image by Rolovskaya!

By Miki Gross