Kat Graham StyleHaul FM Inspired Look



So Stylehaul are running a competition for one of the recents FM episodes. The task is to recreate the look Kat Graham was wearing for her performance of her single 'graffiti'.

I don't usually enter competitions as I never think I'll win but I thought I'd go for it anyway & the look is quite fun! 
I was really inspired by Kat Graham & Kimberly Cole (who is also featured in this particular episode).
Their sense of style influenced the bold visual theme running throughout my video. 
Hope you like! :D



List Of Products Used;

Stila Prime Pot, Caramel
120 Palette (from Amazon)
BarryM Super Soft Eye Crayon, Turquoise
W7 Kohl Pencil
Loreal Super Liner, Black Laquer
NYX lip pencil, Hot Red
Sleek True Colour Lipstick, Stiletto
Janet Pigment, Pink
2True Lipgloss


Brushes;
Sigma Performance Eyes Kit
Mac 224
Mac 217