Coming For Ya! MakeUp Tutorial


I opted for something a little dark & dramatic for my "comeback" tutorial. I've been away from youtube for a bit & wanted to do something a little dramatic.
I recorded this tutorial waaaayyy back in April, after seeing the Rihanna "Where Have You Been" Music video but I never got round to finishing the tutorial until now.
Hope u like! ;D

Ooh, one more thing! I'm on tumblr now so please follow http://bisanation.tumblr.com/! I post daily & I'm lovin it. 
I'm also on Instagram now too @BisaNation



Photography & digital artwork done by yours truly!




List Of Products Used;

Sleek Blush, Aruba
Sleek Ultra Mattes Eyeshadow Palette, Darks
MakeUp Academy Pearl Eyeshadow, 11 
W7 Black Kohl Pencil
Bloom Lip Definer Pencil, Delicately Defined
Bloom Eye Definer Pencil, Light Brown
2True Plumptuous Lipgloss, 24 N ude Beige
Sleek True Colour Lipstick, Mulberry
Barry M Lip Paint, #52
2True Colour Drench Lipgloss, 10

Bourjois 'Volume Clubbing' Mascara 
Girl About Town, False Lashes 'Covent Garden'


List Of Brushes Used;


Mac 224
Mac 217
Sigma Performance Eyes Kit