Hey lovelies! 
I had so much fun doing this shoot. The photographs were taken by my friend Takunda on an extremely hot day. I was totally committed to the poses that day and tried to make it look easy, but back bending in those boots was a killer!
 









Here are some stills from from the video. I took slight inspiration from the comic book theme.




 This bag was made and designed by a designer called Molly Quest. This bag was actually named after me which is a huge honour! I have details of it in my previous post The Bisa Clutch bag


Dress, DIY
Boots, Office DIY customised
Necklace, River Island (I labelled it wrongly in the vid- oops!)
Belt, Kookai
Earrings, H&M
Bracelet #2, H&M


Here's the video! Enjoy!xxx


Photography by Takunda Mashoko
Digital artwork & Videography by Bisa



This dress was used in a previous video where I styled, photographed and did the makeup for a friend of mine.



Below is one of my first videos where I show you how I customised those boots