I want to begin with a HUGE apology! I've been gone so long, its kind of embarrassing. Although, I have been busy and I'll share what I've been up to in another post. 
Thank you so much to those who have stuck by and for the new followers! I really appreciate you guys!


I came across this image and felt compelled to recreate it because it was both dramatic and beautiful. I've had a lot of requests to do some more avant-garde makeup looks, so I thought what better way to start than with an Illamasqua inspired look?!


(LOVE her hair!!!!!)


I had lots of fun, playing around with images on photoshop... 


Erm... maybe I got a little too carried away! lol!



Unfortunately, I don't own any Illamasqua products so I had to make do with what I have...



List of Products Used;

120 Eyeshadow Palette
Kiss Rose Eyeshadow Palette
Accessorize, Eye Dust 'Copper Rose' Shade 6
BarryM Dazzle Dust, Tan #39

DermaColour Concealer, DM 2
MUA (Make Up Academy) Eyeshadow (matte) #11
L'Oreal Super Liner, Black Lacquer
MUA (Make Up Academy) Kohl Pencil, Jet Black
Sleek Blush By 3 Palette, Flame 'Molten'
Vital Lipstick, 'Juicy Grape'
MUA (Make Up Academy) Intense Colour Eye Liner, 'Royal Blue'
2True Crystal Lipgloss #3
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara, Intense Black
'Girl About Town' False Lashes, Covent Garden (Doubled)



List of Brushes Used;

Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro, Flat Smudger C446
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Angled Shader, C500
Sigma Performance, Shader Lid E56
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Brush, Eye Detailer C470
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Brush, Push Liner
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Angled Brush, C160-1/2
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Medium Shader Brush, MD C410
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Smudger Brush C420
MAC, 224
Real Technique, Contour Brush (Core Collection)
Sigma Performance, Blending E36
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Blush

I'm wearing;
Top, DIY
Earrings, H&M
Necklace, Primark
Nails, Unknown
Prescription Conatact Lenses: Freshlook Colourblend, Grey