Hey lovelies! So I'm back after what felt like a very long time of trying to re organise my blog. I've finally found a layout I'm extremely happy with and I hope you like it too!

This outfit was strategically picked for practical reasons. I was going to attend a party that same day and I wasn't sure if I would have enough time to get changed so I layered up my party dress with this spring coat/ dress.

I made the fur stole the evening before because it had been so cold on day one, but I didn't want to hide my outfits with a winter coat. It did the job and added a little extra to the overall look...

The gloves were also for practical reasons because I just can't stand the cold!
I lost one of these gloves later that night when returning from the party and I'm still sad about it!
They were a gift from my brother and sister a few years ago and cost a ridiculous amount of money! I'm still hoping they'll turn up one day lol!
Keep hope alive!xx




Trench dress, Trade 
Gloves, Reiss 
Belt, eBay 
Boots, Jeffrey Campbell 'Gold Lita Spikes'
Fur stole, DIY