I can hardly believe how long it's been since my last post! It's shameful really because I've had so many posts lined up for a long time but sometimes life gets in the way...

Anyway, I made this faux leather jumpsuit a few months back and I'll talk about it in my next post but for now, I wanted to just share the images my team and I created. 


The photos were shot in my dining room and I'm so pleased with the way they turned out! 
We also shot a Fashion video which is live on my channel right now!
Please check out the video and let me know your thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by! 

New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!

Be BOLD! xx








Jumpsuit, DIY,
Belt, River Island
Shoes, eBay + DIY
Earrings, eBay
Bracelets & Rings, Primark


Photography by BisaNation
Assisted by Trevor James

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx