This features an outfit which is near and dear to my heart because it's the first of two. The first dress I ever made, and the first fashion/ beauty video I uploaded when I decided to start my channel!
It really represented a new beginning for me. One which was both exciting and scary.
For some reason, it feels very significant revisiting this outfit. I have the same feelings newness and excitement. Like a welcomed change is approaching.


When my team and I went out to shoot this outfit but the weather was pretty rubbish and it was really hard to get a shot. At the time I felt like we didn't have any good photos. It was so cold and we'd been shooting another outfit for hours, so I called it quits. 
It wasn't until I got home and saw the results, that I wished we'd stayed out there longer because we didn't have any shots of the shoes or the back of the dress, which has a completely different print.



Months later we went back and I decided to shoot a FashionFIX video which is a fashion film series I have on my channel.
I'm really happy with the way the video turned out and can't wait to shoot the next one!
Check out the links to both the FashionFIX video HERE & my first youtube channel upload HERE. 




Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!xx