This fashion fix video has got to be one of my all time favourite video uploads.

I posted it as my first video of the 2016, to mark my return to YouTube after the robbery. It features a faux leather jumpsuit I made and you can check out the images in my previous post, DIY Jumpsuit. The photos came out just as I had hoped and I wanted to do something equally cool for the video. 

The idea was very simple and extremely quick to edit. I had always wanted to shoot a black and white video because they always seem so classic and seemed to match the simplicity of the concept.

The soundtrack features a song I was listening to on repeat at the time by Kelis, Machine drum remix. I knew I wouldn't get paid for this upload, as I didn't own the copyright to the song; but I didn't care because it all just worked together so well and I thought it would be worth it.

Hope you like it as much as I do! Here's the video... 

Be BOLD xx



Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx