Last week I was going through my hard-drive, trying to clear some space and I stumbled across these photos I took last year. I had completely forgotten about them until then and didn’t realise I had taken so many!
It was after I had taken the photos from my post Losing Light. By that time, I was tired and completely over it!
I remember being really unhappy with them because the sun was going down and the images were under lit.
I’m wearing the same top from that post. I'm also wearing a skirt I made from black velvet and white faux leather.

It kind of makes me wonder what other hidden gems I may have lurking around in my hard-drive...











Earrings, H&M (I no longer shop there)
Top, DIY
Skirt, DIY
Belt, Unknown
Boots, EGO



Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to subscribe for immediate posts updates.

Be BOLD!xx