Due to a deep desire to create my dream wardrobe, I often find myself remaking, tweaking or altering my designs to push them to the next level. The following outfit is the perfect example of this.
I usually wear my outfits out as a ‘trial’ before I’m settled that it’s complete because I like to know for sure that I’m happy with it. Ordinarily I would never shoot and document an outfit before this first step but for some reason i really wanted to shoot this look so this was my first time wearing.
Initially, this dress was a bit short so I made some shorts to go underneath.
It wasn’t until I saw the images that I realised that although I love the overall look of the pictures, I wasn’t too happy with the actual outfit and thought I could “push it to the next level”.
Since then I’ve added even more embellishments, reshaped the dress and made it a bit longer, losing the shorts entirely.
I recently reshot this look and will be sharing the updated version in an upcoming post.
For now, though, I still love these photos, even if the outfit isn’t quite complete.
Stay tuned for the new version! xx

Keep it coming sis!! You looking fab!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely!x
DeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks babes!!x
Delete