For women of colour, a good n ude lipstick can be difficult to find. 
Drug stores in the UK, still do not cater very well to us and unless you're willing to pay for high end products; you can find yourself very limited. 
For this reason, I have always mixed my own n ude lip colours.

 As part of my Lip Trick series, I've uploaded a video on my youtube channel where I show you How To Create The Perfect N ude Lip. It's an in depth video with an explanation for each step, so it's worth a watch. Click HERE to view. (The video also includes alternative steps for people of fairer complexions.

For those who aren't a fan of videos, here are some stills to show the basic steps. 


Line your lips with a black kohl pencil, then fill with a blood red lipstick



Add a concealer a similar shade to your skin tone.




To create a matte lip, add a powder on top.  


LIST OF PRODUCTS USED:

Makeup Academy Kohl Pencil, Jet Black
Sleek True Colour Lipstick, Cranberry
DermaColour Camouflage System, D 14
DermaColour Camouflage System, DM 20
Ben Nye Translucent Powder, Sienna
Collection Pressed Powder, 03 Translucent









I hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx