I know Summer is nearly over, but the weather has been all over the place in the Uk.
We are currently enjoying a heatwave at last and I'm still in summer mode.
I've recorded quite a few makeup tutorials but I've only just realised that I have uploaded a mere two tutorials since my return to vlogging! 
This is one of my favourite looks! A subtle smokey eye with pink glossy lips.
Please click HERE to watch the tutorial.






List Of Products Used;

Skin...
Nivea Post Balm Shave, Sensitive (as primer)
Mac Studio Fix Fluid, NW46
Ben Nye Colour Wheel, Mojava
Stila Prime Pot, Caramel
La Girl Pro Conceal, Fawn
Sacha Cosmetics Setting Powder, Buttercup
Ben Nye Translucent Powder, Sienna
Island Beauty Pressed Powder, Super Tan

Eyes...
DermaColour Camouflage System, D 14
DermaColour Camouflage System, DM 20
Makeup Academy Eyeshadow Palette, Heaven & Earth 
Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights Contour Pro
BarryM Dazzle Dust, No.53 Chocolate
MakeUp Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Palette, Rose Gold
Glitter, Unknown
Seventeen Eyeliner Tatoo Me 48 Hr Wear
Mac False Lash, Extreme Black

Cheeks...
Sleek Blush By 3 Palette, Lace
MakeUp Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Palette, Rose Gold

Lips...
BarryM Lip Liner, No.11
Makeup Revolution Lip, 
BarryM Lipgloss, Bubble Gum Pink