This series of photos were taken a couple of years ago as part of my Spring lookbook video. 

It was such a fun day! The summer heat made an early appearance and the heatwave continued for months. I had a full team with me that day. The video below captures the sense of hopeful content that summer brings. I cannot wait for more days like this!
I'll share some images of the other outfits shown in the video, another time.






Top, DIY
Trousers, Miss Selfridge
Belt, Gift
Shoes, NewLook
Bag, Primark
Sunglasses, Retro City Sunglasses
Cuff, Miss Selfridge


Photography, Trevor Andre James
Edited by BisaNation

Film. 
Videography, Trevor Andre James & BisaNation
Edited by BisaNation


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed this post. 
Don't forget to follow me on facebook & bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx