I’ve finally decided to really take my love of photography seriously... This also means I'll be taking my own blog outfit photos because it always sucks having to rely on someone else to make your dreams happen.

I asked my sister Gwen to pose for me and to our surprise, she turned out to be quite the model!
I also did her hair and makeup; Opting for a messy hair, bold smokey eyes with faux freckles (which suit her soooo much)!
I shot a whole series of photos with a more dramatic contrast lighting set up (click here to view). The two photos below have much softer look than the others photos which I’ll show you either tomorrow or Friday.


Model, Gwyneth Sidney
Photographer & Makeup Artist, BisaNation


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed this post. 
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx