I remember doing a '13 Personal Questions' tag on my youtube channel a few years ago. You can watch that vid HERE but I thought I'd do a version for my blog as many of you may not know me so well. Here it goes!

1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? 
Bisa

2 . WHAT WERE YOUR FAVOURITES SUBJECTS AT SCHOOL? 
Art, French, English, Science 

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? 
Virgin Pinacolada  

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? 
(My Childhood Throwback tune!)

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? 
Thai, Mexican, Indian, Italian, Persian

6. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? 
A flash gun for my camera 

7. FAVOURITE BOOK OF ALL TIME? 
Bible. Hands down 

8. FAVOURITE COLOUR? 
Black, pink, yellow, turquoise. I'm pretty much a fan of the whole colour spectrum. 

9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? 
No... but I like anything miniature with big eyes! ...Cartoon looking animals. Ha!

10. FAVOURITE PERFUME? 
Dkny, New York

11. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY? 
I initially put down Paris, but I think this may be referring to 'Holiday season' which would be Christmas

12. ARE YOU MARRIED? 
Not yet 

13. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY, IF SO HOW MANY TIMES?
YES, 13 times 

14. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGES?
Basic Twi and of course English 

15. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE? 
One brother and two sisters 

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHOP? 
The Fabric Shop, Beyond retro and any sort of tech shop (I love my gadgets!)

17. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT? 
Thai Elephant, but Harvester has been treating my very well recently 

18. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
I can't remember but it's probably not long ago. I've become a bit of a cry baby recently... My hormones are all over the place!

19. FAVOURITE BLOG? 
Kristina Bazen from Kayture.com 
Love her style, love her photos!!

20. FAVOURITE MOVIE?
It's A Wonderful Life, Rear Window, Snatch, All About Eve, About Time, Inside Man, Life, RocknRolla, Avengers, 10 Things I Hate About You, Meet The Robinsons, Iron Man 2, Rope, Ben Hur, Batman Returns, Crash... 
The list goes on- I watch a lot of films!

21. FAVOURITE TV SHOW? 
Only Fools and Horses, Simpsons and Columbo

22. PC or MAC? 
Mac ALL day baby!!

23. WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? 
One I can't stand!

24. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 
5ft 6

25. CAN YOU COOK? 
Yes, I'm a badass in the kitchen! I can cook and bake. My future husband will love me... (I won't be cooking everyday though! Ha!)

Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!xx