I have been obsessed with thigh high boots longer than I can remember.
Years back they were not as readily accessible in High Street shops, so I had to depend on small boutiques to get to get my fix. 
My premise has always been "The longer the boot the better" even back when thigh highs were considered slightly riske for the average woman... 
There's just something so instantly cool and chic about wearing mini dress, or miniskirt matched with extra long boots! 

In the last few years, the trend has increased to epic proportions and so has the length of the boot! My current favourites are the Dior pvc thigh highs- the pointy toe with transparent heel! 
The pvc adds to the edginess, while the block heel provides practically for that much needed versatility. 

There are so many styles to choose from! I've added images of some other styles that I'm in love with too!










Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx