As an artist my style of drawing, painting and illustration is all about light and dark. The ability to create tone and atmosphere in an image. This is where I feel my strengths lie.



When I create an artificial two-dimensional world, I have full control and Photoshop is the tool I feel allows me to exercise this control. However, when it comes to live action and photography, this is an area I struggle with most. I have a strong sense of where I want to be stylistically so when I'm not sure how to fully achieve it, that can be frustrating at times.

I would love to fuse my 2D artistic style, with my photographic style. 
I love to learn and my desire to fully grasp this concept will always lead me to keep absorbing and studying these skills to achieve all my artistic goals.
 A knowledge of how to achieve the look I want before post production; To enable me to develop my skills in both areas of film making and photography, to ultimately create the most impact with art.





Illustrations by me

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx