More like pleather and faux fur but the velvet is genuine! Ha!

Fabric buying is one of my favourite pastimes. I enjoy it even more than shopping for clothes because the possibilities are endless! 
A few weeks ago, when the skies started looking a little greyer; I visited Fabric Land and discovered this beautiful maroon/ burgundy faux fur. It was part of their limited addition stock so I bought enough to make more than one thing. I've started on making a jacket and I will show you as soon as it's complete!

Last week I used the pleather (faux leather) fabric to create a dress which I absolutely love! I  have a post featuring it coming up very soon so keep your eves open! I've since purchased some more pleather, unsure of whether to make a jumpsuit or a long coat/ dress... We shall see!

If you have been following me for a while, you'll know that I have been working with black velvet for a few years now, and it's a fabric I don't think I'll ever tire of. With Olivier Rousteing featuring lots of black velvet in the previous Balmain collection, I'm sure we will see a lot more of it trickling onto the high street in the near future.


If you would like to see a sneak peek of my pleather dress images, check out my instagram page: @BisaNation 


Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for instant updates of new posts xx