I'm more than a little obsessed with anything shiny, so when I saw the silver Balenciaga boots, I was smitten. However, the price of £1,500 was slightly over my budget ha ha! So I was on the lookout for something similar…

Thankfully, Public Desire introduced their own versions to the "new in" section available for pre-order. They will actually be in stock from 10th May but they are already almost sold out! 
I ordered all 3 in Silver, Rose Gold and Black. Initially, I was going to go for the silver and the black but it wasn't until I went on the Public Desire Instagram page, that I realised how nice the rose gold pair looked- in fact, they're pretty epic! 

I haven't been this excited about a pair of boots since my post on the Jeffrey Campbell Lita spikes 6 years ago! 
There are so many beautiful boots around but it's rare that I find a pair so unique and within my reach.
The photos on the website don't do them justice but I will be sure to share some outfit posts of me wearing them as soon as I receive them...
Until then I wait with baited breath!




Images from Public Desire, Nativefox ,  Kim Kardashian, Rosie Huntington, Micah Gianneli all wearing Balenciaga boots. Rihanna wearing  SAINT LAURENT AW17

Thanks for stopping by! New blog posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.

Be BOLD!xx