In my previous post, Red I showed some photos of me wearing a red jumpsuit I made.
 Click here to see.
They actually started out as a simple pair of flared trousers this was pretty exciting for me because these were the first pair of trousers I'd ever madeI don't use patterns when I make clothes, its all done freehand. This was a pretty successful first attempt because they fit me really well. 
After playing with the remaining pieces of fabric, I decided to add the top section to turn them into a one piece. 
As you can see in the photo, I had planned to make the top part slightly box-y and abstract but I later decided to simplify with a smoother silhouette.

I have a few things I'm planning to make so I'll be sure to add photos of the design process along with my final images.


Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!


Be BOLD! xx